Composite & Porcelain Veneers
Dental veneers will be bonded to the surface of your tooth to cover the original colour. The advantage of using a dental veneer is that it does not have to damage too much tooth structure. Veneers are used to improve the colour, shape, alignment of the teeth. It can also close gaps, reshape the abnormally spaced teeth, and fix cracked, stained or worn-down teeth, providing a
natural, attractive appearance.
Types of Dental Veneers
Different types of dental options will be recommended by your dentist on your preference to make your smile appear like new.
- Composite Veneers-Composite veneers are the one of the treatment options. It only takes one appointment to complete the procedure.
- Porcelain Veneers– Porcelain Veneers are stronger. The treatment involves two appointments. First, thedental impression will be taken by your dentist. Then your veneer will be made accordingly. Although porcelain material is breakable, it becomes strong and durable when it is firmly bonded to the tooth.
Oral Care Tips for Dental Veneers
Maintaining proper oral hygiene is important to keep the veneers in good condition.
- Maintain proper oral hygiene- Which includes brushing the teeth twice and using the floss once a day. Areas around the dental implant that are difficult to reach can be cleaned by an interdental brush.
- Avoid chewing on hard food- Avoid chewing on hard food such as bone or candy to prevent damage to the dental veneers or even your natural teeth.
- Clean your dental veneers like your own teeth.